Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Milestone for New Testament Perspectives

I know this pales in comparison to most of the blogs out there, but it is milestone for me: I have had over 50,000 visits to this blog now. Being that this incarnation is only 1.5 years old, I think that causes for celebration!

I want to thank all of you who have continued to stop by to check out my drivels, odd musings, and once in awhile, possibly useful posts. Your visits and comments mean a lot to me, and very much keep this blog going.

Thanks again!

3 comments:

Jason Gardner said...

Congrats! And, what better way to celebrate than a book giveaway? ;-) Keep up the good work--I enjoy your blog tremendously!

Charles Savelle said...

Congratulations. I appreciate your blog.

Byron said...

Matt,

Good work! keep at it!

JB