Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Post of New Year

With my first post of the new year, I have been reflecting on what I want this blog to be and where I think it is headed. First and foremost, I will be doing plenty of reviews. I have many that I have committed to so that will take a large priority for this blog. I would like to also resume some interviews. This will consist of interviewing authors on their respective works and possibly resuming my "Getting to Know" series which seemed to enjoy a good readership and were a joy to put together. Furthermore, I will be resuming my series of memorization and translation of Philippians. Right now, I have about the first 20 verses of chapter one locked in my brain, so expect to see much more of this soon.

One goal would to be to interact with other bloggers much more. I confess I have not done this nearly enough and subsequently my thinking has not be sufficiently challenged on many issues.

If there is something you would like to see more of concerning this blog, please leave suggestions. I value any opinion that my visitors decide to leave.

Thanks so much again for stopping by, I believe 2010 will be a blast.

No comments: