Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More C.K. Barrett Audio Lectures

I am always on the hunt for audio resources, especially when it involves one of my all-time favorite scholars, C.K. Barrett.

Some of you will remember that I discovered some seventeen  lectures on the Asbury Seminary podcast page. Sadly, the links to those lectures have disappeared. Not to be discouraged, I pressed on and found these audio files from Holden Village, WA, where Barrett gave at least two talks in 1977, one on Acts, and one labeled a "fireside chat" where Barrett fields questions from the audience.


I hope to discover more gems like these. If anyone else knows of more Barrett audio, please leave a comment in the comment section.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brian Small said...

I heard Barrett give one of those lectures years ago when I was at Asbury. I got to meet Barrett and even was able to sit down with him and have a chat with him. He was the first world-class scholar I had met outside of my professors. Naturally, it was a thrill.