Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chris Skinner and Nijay Gupta Join Forces

Two of my friends, and excellent scholars to boot, Nijay Gupta and Christopher Skinner have decided to co-blog on Nijay's blog, Crux Sola. While I am sad to see Chris' excellent blog, PEJE IESOUS, come to a close, I am happy that two of my favorite bloggers have combined forces. I fully expect that Skinner's contributions will definitelty make Nijay's already excellent blog even better.

Here is the announcement from Chris' blog::


I am happy to announce that as of today, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, I will be joining forces with Njiay Gupta over at Crux Sola. We have decided to combine our blogging powers in an effort to conquer the blogosphere and pursue worldwide domination! Actually, Nijay’s invitation to join his blog was laced with greater humility than that, but I’m currently having delusions of grandeur. :) Nijay has been blogging since 2007 and his focus has largely been on issues related to the interpretation of the Pauline literature. Most of my blogging has been related to the Gospels, the historical Jesus, and early Christianity. Between the two of us, we hope to blog about the entire NT, Judaism during the time of Jesus and Paul, and Christianity during the first four centuries C.E. In the four plus years that I have blogging here at PEJE IESOUS, the most frequently visited pages have been my interviews with scholars working on the Gospel of Thomas. All of these interviews will be moved to Crux Sola. You will find these under the tab, Chris’s Pages. So, if you have me (or Nijay) in your blogroll or you have linked to this blog on your webpage, please make note of the change. Also, if you have subscribed to this blog (which I greatly appreciate), please subscribe over there and continue to follow what I’m doing. This will be my last post here at PEJE IESOUS. I appreciate those of you who have paid attention to what I’ve been doing here for the past four years!

The biblioblogosphere just got better!

1 comment:

Nijay K. Gupta said...

Thanks, Matt! Chris will definitely deliver the same great content, or I will have to learn Coptic...