Friday, March 20, 2015

James Dunn and Volume III of Christianity in the Making

One of the most remarkable series on the origins of Early Christianity, Christianity in the Making, authored by one of the most remarkable New Testament scholars in the world today, James D.G. Dunn, is set for a third volume by the end of this calendar year, Neither Jew nor Greek: A Contested Identity.

Although details are sparse at the moment, I did discover that the volume will retail for $60.00 and weigh in at a robust 816 pages.

James and Meta Dunn with me at the Johannine Literature Conference












I  remember Professor Dunn speaking to me  about this volume   back in November 2013 at the Johannine Literature conference in Baltimore, MD. At that time, he was still in the writing and revision stages. I am extremely excited to see this volume is about to see the light of day.


No comments: